Wednesday, April 25, 2007

SRC: Idol Gives Back

Oh thank god. Hopefully we won't have to hear about it naymore.

TOP 6 PERFORMANCES. Mentor: Bono --- Inspirational Songs

CHRIS - Chris wisely kept the frills to a minimum and I thought parts of the song were very pretty.
Simon Says: Now that Sanjaya's gone, this bitch is official.

MELINDA - heart heart heart heart heart
Simon Says: All bow down to the Doolittle.

--umm, here's a question...where are the Bono mentoring clips?

BLAKE - to be honest, I was a little bored.
Simon Says: I agree with Sara, but at least you really meant it.

LAKISHA - bounced back from last week, but i'm dubious about her chances.
Simon Says: Shut up to the audience. Nice.

NOSPHILATU - Oh man. Dentist office music. That's what he is. That's why he's so creepy!!
Simon Says: Remember how we said stick with country last week? Yeah, you should do that.
Phil is so damn needy I hate it.

JORDIN - BO-RING. And pitchy at parts. That's right. I said it. My ears bleed. Why doesn't anyone see this? Randy -- is so wrong. What is everyone listening to?
Simon Says - ugh. what are these people ON?!?

I think this competition might come down to Melinda and Jordin.

I think Phil is going home and I think Blake and LaKisha are joining him in the bottom.

No comments: