Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WHAT THE HELL!??!

So i fear that sara's disease may have spread.

i came home early from work yesterday (because i was feeling a little under the weather) to find THIS!



i mean seriously. WTF!?!

And then i called my Super, but it sounded like the phone was ringing in my ceiling. The super answered, but I soon realized that I could hear him perfectly well since he was indeed stuck in my ceiling.

He told me that he'd been trying to reach the management company, but they weren't answering. So I called the guy downstairs who sometimes helps out the super. The guy from downstairs came into my apt and saw the hole and said something along the lines of...OH!...and then taped a trash bag to the ceiling.

I don't really know what to say other than.....

APRIL FOOLS!

(please note that Sara's hole in the ceiling is indeed real and though funny/strange - it is no April Fools joke)

No comments: