Thursday, August 17, 2006

I am SO sorry...

...that i can't stop talking about these Times Square scientologists, but I'm so intrigued by their journey. It's like they're just discovering life. Today's chapter involves my friend, Alien Man (once again) and a new character whom I will affectionately call "My Heroine". Their interaction follows:

AM hands MH a Dianetics card. She looks at it, recognizes what it is and, interestingly enough, does not one-handed angrily crumple it in his face, does not discard it in the nearest trash can...does not even discard it on the nearest ground. She takes the time to give it back to him (he, of course, is following her) and says, "No. I don't want this." (!) He responds (creepily) with "Can I talk to you about it?". My Heroine's response? "Absolutely not."

How frickin awesome, right?

No comments: