recently and not so recently on the blog:
(it's been a while since we've rounded up, but it makes us look more prolific!)
- rogue pony told wife who told me to yearbook myself (who told brother...). hilarity ensued for ages and then the rest of the big time blogs caught on.
- i got a serious case of olympic fever, and turned my millions of hours of viewings into some astute observations, starting with the inaugural Oh! Lympics 2008 post. from there, i came across some hilarious wording, made sure China knew i was onto them, had a psychic dream, and then slacked for a little bit, but made up for it with a jam-packed closing post
in non-olympics news
- becca cracks the case on how children get into grabber machines
- i wrote a love letter to my post office
- i got a part-time job and learned the dirty inbred secrets of the coffee family
- a note on pants
- and another on spam
- a subway spotlight i wish i'd seen
- and finally, the the 90's are back in a big way!!