Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I'm not sure why I think this is funny (maybe it's not), but I was looking at the reviews for jet blue on yelp.com - here, and there have nothing but rave reviews (5 stars!)....obviously none of those reviewers flew jet blue last week!


Now what you've really been waiting for! I am in the process of composing a song about jet blue entitled the jet blues. It's to the tune of the kraft macaroni and cheese commercial where the kid sings a song that goes something like this:

I got the blues
kraft macaroni and cheese,
the blue box please!


When momma wants to please me
she's only got to cheese me!
I got the blues..


I figure the lyrics for my song will go something like this:


I got the blues
I flew jet blue and it blew
They didn't even reimburse me!


If you think this airlines great
ask the people who were stuck at the gate (for 12 hours)
I go the blues


So it's not as well thought out as I would like, but this is the best my brain can do at 9:00AM on a Wednesday morning.

p.s. - I have never actually flown jet blue, but i know some people who got screwed over by them last week. It obviously means that i should get some money back from jet blue by default.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The entire DadLabs production crew recently spent 18 hours in the jetBlue terminal at JFK. It was Valentine's Day.

So we're bitter. But when life gives you lemons, make poetry.

So we are inviting you, creative DadLabs passengers, to help us shake our puny fists at the man. Submit your poetry that decries/commemorates the recent airline meltdown in the comments here. The bitter editors at DadLabs.com will then select the best poem in each division and and award it a $50 gift certificate at our DadLabs store.

Our poetry contest has two divisions:

The jetBlue Haiku
Show the airline your 5-7-5

Or

Enter our "Roses are Red/I Flew jetBlue" category with a variation on the famous verse.
http://www.dadlabs.com/humorous/jetblue_haiku.html