Thursday, February 08, 2007

File this in the awwwww category

Us CF employees were talking recently and I remarked how cute/strange it is to talk to our mothers on instant messenger. Sara said that when she has a conversation with her mom on im her mom always says goodbye and then types this:

Love,
Mom

I laughed to myself and though, well isn’t that adorable?

I happened to be talking to my mom online at the same time. It was time to say goodbye, and almost like it was scripted, I got the following im from her:

XOXO,
Mom

And the moral of that story is – “Great Moms think alike”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Koolim is a web messenger which enables you to access MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ICQ. MSN web messenger may be blocked on your company firewall so KoolIM is the best alternative to speak with friends, family, classmates and others. KoolIM is the leading online messenger. If other web messengers are blocked than KoolIM is the perfect option for you.